The Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation (BTFEC) is pleased to announce vacancies for the following positions:
|SL.||Vacancy||Position Level||No. of slots
|1||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||O-II||1|
|3||Assistant Finance Officer||AO-I||1|
Women candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details, please contact the BTFEC Secretariat at 339861, 339862 during work hours.
Applications with the following documents should be submitted, addressed to the Director, BTFEC, P.O. Box 520, Thimphu, latest by 11th December 2017 at 12.00 noon.
1. Letter of Interest
2. An updated Curriculum Vitae
3. Copies of Academic & Training Certificates
4. List of at least two references with current e-mail address and contacts
5. Copy of Citizenship ID Card
6. Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate (with valid period)
7. Security Clearance Certificate (with valid period)
8. NOC from current employer, if employed (required if shortlisted)