Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in these articles/reports are those of the project implementing partners/authors and do not necessarily reflect the official views or position of Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation (BTFEC). Examples of analysis performed within these articles/reports are only examples. They may not be utilized in real-world analytic products as they are based only on very limited and dated open source information. Assumptions made within the analysis are not reflective of the position of BTFEC.
- Trial Introduction of Glue Laminated Timber Technology & Experimental Application of Glulam structures in Bhutan (RA)
- White-bellied Heron Recovery Plan (RSPN)
- Introducing Environmental Science in Formal Education in Bhutan in Classes XI and XII (REC)
- National Roll-out for SMART patrolling program (NCD)
- Strengthening Natural and Biosecurity and Food Safety (BAFRA)