Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation would like to invite sealed quotation from registered ticketing agents for the itinerary below:
- Paro – Bangkok 5th August 2017
- Bangkok – Ulaanbaatar 6th August 2017
- Ulaanbaatar – Bangkok 14th August
- Bangkok – Paro 15th August 2017
1. Mr. Wangchuk Namgay
2. Dr. Pema Wangda
3. Mr. Karma Tshering
4. Mr. Tashi Jamtsho
5. Mr. Dorji Tashi
6. Mr. Ugyen Lhendup
7. Ms. Sonam Lhamo
8. Ms. Namgay Dema
Submit your sealed quotes to the Administration section latest by 12:00 noon, 1st August, 2017
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Submit your quotes for the most shortest route.
2. Do not quote for Budget airlines
3. A copy of trade license and Itinerary along with the quote is mandatory.
4. The booking should be valid at least a day from the day of submission of the bid.
5. If the lowest bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, the purchase shall be made from the next lowest bidder and the airfare difference should be borne by the defaulter. If the defaulter do not agree to this condition, BTFEC reserves the right not to entertain the agent to participant in the future tenders.
6. The tickets should be refundable as per the terms and conditions of the Airline.
At a Glance
Ongoing projects : 21
- Large Grants : 21
- Small Grants : 0
Investment and Return :
- Off shore : 52,514,885
- In country : 7,249,228
Projects since Inception : 238
- Large Grants : 160
- Small Grants : 78