AIR TENDER QUOTATION
The Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation would like to invite sealed quotations from registered Ticketing Agents for the itinerary listed below:
|25 Nov 2018||Paro – Bangkok – Jakarta||
|01 Dec 2018||Jakarta – Bangkok|
|02 Dec 2018||Bangkok – Paro|
Submit your sealed quotes to the Director, BTFEC latest by 21 November 2018 on/before 12 noon.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Quotation shall be solicited from registered Travel Agents only. A copy of trade license and travel itinerary must be submitted along with the quote.
- Quotation must be submitted in sealed envelopes addressed to the Director, BTFEC, P.O. Box 520, Thimphu.
- Submit your quotes for the shortest route. Do not quote for budget airlines.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation. The quotation must be for full fare and not excursion fare. Any financial implication resulting from the excursion fare shall be the liability of the Agent.
- There should be enough transit time between flights.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
- The Travel Agents must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
- The Travel Agents should have the flexibility to change the travel dates at the original quoted rates.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder. The bidders must clearly mark their name and address with contact numbers on the sealed envelope to be returned to the late bidders.
- If the selected bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, work shall be awarded to the next bidder and the airfare difference shall be borne by the defaulter.
- No complaints, either in written or verbal shall be accepted after the award of the work.
Details of officials travelling for PBH-BKK-Jakarta-BKK-PBH
|Sl. No.||Name||Gender||Designation/Agency||Passport No.|
|1||Ugyen Lhendup||Male||Chief Program Officer, Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation||G078200|
|2||Rabi Chandra Dahal||Male||Communications Officer, Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation||G057546|
|3||Kuenzang Tshering||Male||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer, Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation||G059198|
|4||Thinley Wangdi||Male||IT Officer
Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation
|5||Bijay Pradhan||Male||Senior Survey Engineer, National Land Commission of Bhutan||Z012687|
|6||Chandra Bdr Sunwar||Male||Land Registrar, National Land Commission of Bhutan||G047105|
|7||Sangita Pradhan||Female||Senior GIS Technician, National Soil Service Center, Ministry of Agriculture and Forests||Z011343|
|8||Gyeltshen||Male||Deputy Chief Officer
Gross National Happiness Commission
|9||Sonam Tashi||Male||Program Officer, Department of Local Governance||Z018043|
|10||Tshering Phuntsho||Male||Gewog Administratve Officer, Naja Gewog, Paro Dzongkha Administration||Z005490|
At a Glance
Ongoing projects : 21
- Large Grants : 21
- Small Grants : 0
Investment and Return :
- Off shore : 52,514,885
- In country : 7,249,228
Projects since Inception :
- Large Grants : 134
- Small Grants : 74
- RE-INVITATION TO QUOTE
- INVITATION FOR ANNUAL QUOTATION
- Invitation to Quote for Field Gears
- Invitation to Quote
- Summer Timing
- Winter Timing
- Re Announcement for Proposal “Design and Development of BTFEC Website”
- RE ANNOUNCEMENT FOR INVITATION OF ANNUAL QUOTATION
- Announcement for Design and Development of BTFEC Website
- INVITATION FOR ANNUAL QUOTATION