Quotations for Air Tickets
The Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation would like to invite sealed quotations for air tickets for two (2) pax as per the itinerary given below.
SECTOR DATE CLASS
Paro – Bangkok 30 Aug 2016 Economy
Bangkok – Honolulu, USA 31 Aug 2016 -do-
Honolulu – Bangkok 12 Sept 2016 -do-
Bangkok – Paro 14 Sept 2016 -do-
- Singye Dorji Passport: G033539
- Sonam Wangmo Passport: G088435
Sealed quotations should be submitted addressed to the Director, BTFEC on or before 18 July 2016 on/before 1200 hours. The bids will be opened on the same day. The tender documents can be availed from BTFEC. For further details contact Ms. Pema Wangmo at 339861, 339862 during office hours.
Terms & Conditions:
- Quotation must be submitted in sealed envelopes addressed to the Director, BTFEC, P.O. Box 520, Thimphu.
- Quotation shall be solicited from registered Travel Agents only. A copy of trade license and travel itinerary must be submitted along with the quote.
- The travel agents or its representative may participate in the quotation opening.
- Airline and seats must be confirmed while submitting the quotation. The quotation must be for full fare. There should be enough transit time between flights.
- Quoted rates shall be unconditional and valid for a period of 45 days from the date of opening the quotation.
- The travel agents must have online booking facilities with mobile communication system.
- The travel agents should have the flexibility to change the travel dates at the original quoted rates.
- Any bids received by the purchaser after the deadline for submission of bids prescribed by the purchaser, will be declared “Late” and rejected and returned unopened to the bidder. The bidders must clearly mark their name and address with contact numbers on the sealed envelope to be returned to the late bidders.
- If the lowest bidder fails to issue the tickets as per the quoted rate, work shall be awarded to the next lowest bidder and the airfare difference shall be borne by the defaulter.
- No complaints, either in written or verbal shall be accepted after the award finalization.
At a Glance
Ongoing projects : 28
- Large Grants : 25
- Small Grants : 3
Investment and Return :
- Off shore : 52,514,885
- In country : 7,249,228
Projects since Inception :
- Large Grants : 134
- Small Grants : 74