BHUTAN TRUST FUND FOR ENVIRONMENTAL CONSERVATION
BTFEC/ADM/1C/2015-16/428 20 May 2016
Bhutan Trust Fund for Environmental Conservation (BTFEC) would like to announce vacancies for the following positions:
(2 year contract)
Allowances as per OM2016
|1||1. Master’s Degree in biological conservation and/or natural resources management or related environmental fields or Bachelor’s Degree in related environmental fields and equivalent experience;
2. At least five years’ experience in project management, conservation planning or research, environmental or natural research policy development;
|2||Driver-cum-Messenger||1||1. Class VIII pass’
2. Min 3 years experience of professional driving;
3. Valid Drivers License;
|3||General Support Staff||1||1. Understanding of basic written & oral instructions,
2. Maintenance of office buildings and surrounding area;
3. Preferably with driving experience holding valid Drivers License;
Please send your applications along with the following documents to the Director, BTFEC, near Nazhoen Pelri Complex (YDF), Post Box 520, Thimphu:
- Letter of Interest
- An updated CV (applies to sl. No. 1 & 2 only)
- Copies of Academic & Training Certificates (applies to sl. No. 1 & 2 only)
- Min two references with current email address and contacts
- Copy of Citizenship ID
- Valid Security Clearance
- NOC from current employer, if employed
Application deadline: 02nd June 2016 on/before 12.00 P.M.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for selection interviews during which the above documents should be presented in original. Selected candidates are expected to join BTFEC with effect from 01 July 2016.
ToR for Program Officer click here.
ToR for Driver-cum-Messenger click here.
ToR for General Support Staff click here.
At a Glance
Ongoing projects : 19
- Large Grants : 19
- Small Grants : 0
Investment and Return :
- Off shore : 52,514,885
- In country : 7,249,228
Projects since Inception : 239
- Large Grants : 161
- Small Grants : 78